Thoroughly mining the existing scientific evidence is a critical first step for your product development program. Evidera’s team of researchers has decades of experience in evidence review and synthesis, from the most basic literature reviews to cutting-edge and complex methods that can extract useful information from even the most disparate sources. We publish our studies regularly and have completed 30+ studies that have been incorporated into regulatory or HTA submissions. We have also completed at least 20 literature reviews in nearly every major therapeutic area, including 70+ reviews in oncology, 50+ in neurology and 40+ in cardiovascular.
Evidera will help you gain an understanding and unlock the value of published and “grey” literature to:
- Capitalize on existing research while assessing evidence gaps
- Support planning for evidence development
- Derive inputs for economic modeling for HTA submissions
- Inform study design and planning for primary research (e.g., selection of clinical efficacy endpoints or comparators) to facilitate future meta-analyses
- Estimate comparative effects versus competitors when direct head-to-head data are not available
- Quantify the reported burden-of-illness for dossiers and payer submissions
- Detect early warnings of adverse events associated with a product
Any of these tasks can be part of an ongoing “surveillance” of the literature.